Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Chicken Stir-Fry


I'm all about prepping... the day before, if you can... or the morning or afternoon before. Once all the chopping is done for this recipe that I remember my mom making for us as kids... this is a super easy meal to make! Just pick up that "Sun-Bird" brand stir-fry seasoning in the Asian food aisle at your grocery store, your favorite veggies, and chicken. 


After starting the rice cooker, heat up oil in a Wok (I used a big skillet before I was given this Wok as a wedding gift) and brown the chicken, but don't cook fully yet. Add the veggies and stir fry for a few minutes... then add the mixture from the seasoning packet (which is soy sauce, water, sugar, and the seasoning,) and keep stir frying... until all cooked!




No comments:

Post a Comment